The Phenom 300 Second in Command Type Rating training course adds the EMB-505 SIC Type Rating to a pilot’s existing certificate. Therefore allowing the holder to act as Second in Command of the Embraer Phenom 300 aircraft.
Our 3 day consists of comprehensive Ground and Flight Training to satisfy all FAR 61.55(b)(1) requirements for the SIC TYPE RATING. The flight portion is approximately 1 hour and is conducted in your Phenom 300. Tasks to be demonstrated are defined in FAR 61.55(b)(2). The flight portion will also satisfy requirements for your Biennial Flight Review (BFR) and Instrument Proficiency Check (IPC).
At completion of this course your pilot certificate will be reissued with the EMB-505 Type Rating with “Second in Command Privileges Only”. When you’re ready, you can upgrade to the EMB-505 Type Rating.
At satisfactory completion of this course you will:
- Have Jet Orientation Experience – solid understanding and experience at the controls of a Jet Aircraft
- Have Jet Transition – begin building and logging valuable turbine time
- Gain a solid understanding of the Phenom 300 aircraft and SIC responsibilities
- Become ICAO qualified for SIC jobs in the Phenom 300
- Have the confidence that comes from actual aircraft experience (not just simulator, like most type rating programs!)
- Have a stronger, more competitive resume – resulting in Advancing Your Career to land the job you seek!
Course Entry Requirements for Phenom 300 Second In Command Type Rating
- Private, Commercial, or Airline Transport Pilot License
- Multi-Engine Class Rating
- Instrument Airplane Rating
Aircraft Types Covered by this Type Rating
- Phenom 300
Training Course Includes
- Course Study Material
- Phenom 300 Checklist
- Flash card “Memory Items”
- Final Quiz Study Guide
- Certificate of Completion
- Professional digital photographs with the airplane and in the cockpit
- Logbook endorsement for biennial flight review and instrument proficiency check
- Signed 8710 along with Logbook Endorsements to take to the FAA for SIC Hard copy
Our course meets and exceeds FAA Practical Test Standards and Insurance Underwriters Requirements