The CE-650 Second in Command Type Rating training course adds the CE-650 SIC Type Rating to a pilot’s existing certificate. Therefore allowing the holder to act as Second in Command of the Cessna Citation III, VI, or VII.
Our 3 day course consists of comprehensive Ground and Flight Training to satisfy all FAR 61.55(b)(1) requirements for the SIC TYPE RATING. The flight portion is approximately 1 hour and is conducted in your CE-650 Aircraft. Tasks to be demonstrated are defined in FAR 61.55(b)(2). The flight portion will also satisfy requirements for your Biennial Flight Review (BFR) and Instrument Proficiency Check (IPC).
At completion of this course your pilot certificate will be reissued with the CE-650 Type Rating with the Limitation of “Second in Command Privileges Only”. When you’re ready, you can upgrade to the CE-650 Type Rating.
At satisfactory completion of this course you will:
- Have Jet Orientation Experience – solid understanding and experience at the controls of a Jet Aircraft
- Have Jet Transition – begin building and logging valuable turbine time
- Gain a solid understanding of the CE-650 aircraft and SIC responsibilities
- Become ICAO qualified for SIC jobs in the Cessna Citation III, VI, or VII
- Have the confidence that comes from actual aircraft experience (not just simulator, like most type rating programs!)
- Have a stronger, more competitive resume – resulting in Advancing Your Career to land the job you seek!
Course Entry Requirements for Phenom 300 Second In Command Type Rating
- Private, Commercial, or Airline Transport Pilot License
- Multi-Engine Class Rating
- Instrument Airplane Rating
Aircraft Types Covered by this Type Rating
- Cessna Citation III
- Cessna Citation VI
- Cessna Citation VII
Training Course Includes
- Course Study Material
- CE-650 Checklist
- Flash card “Memory Items”
- Final Quiz Study Guide
- Certificate of Completion
- Professional digital photographs with the airplane and in the cockpit
- Logbook endorsement for biennial flight review and instrument proficiency check
- Signed 8710 along with Logbook Endorsements to take to the FAA for SIC Hard copy
Our course meets and exceeds FAA Practical Test Standards and Insurance Underwriters Requirements