Foreign Students

FOREIGN STUDENTS Security & Background Requirements

Any non USA citizen can learn to fly in the USA if he/she is in the USA legally; with a current Passport and Visa. He/she must start with a 3rd Class FAA Physical, Student License and meet the FAA Ground & Flight Training requirements …

To Learn more Download Our Free FCC Foreign Students TSA PDF

Foreign Pilots

FFC Instructions
For Foreign Pilots

The FAA makes provision for foreign-based pilots to obtain a US Private Pilot License issued on the basis of their foreign pilot license and medical.

The form you would submit is a Verification of Authenticity of a Foreign Pilot License and Medical application. Once the FAA receives this completed form and legible copies of your pilot license, ratings and medical, they will then contact the issuing agency to verify the authenticity of your license, ratings and medical, and then the FAA will send you a Letter of Authenticity …


To Learn more Download Our Free FFC Instructions For Foreign Pilots PDF